13 January 2006

End of First Semester, Freshman Yr

Today I'm free! Until 8:15 Pacific Standard Time on Wednesday, January 18, I'm gonna be hyphy all this four-day weekend! Just 8 hours ago I was working hard on Spanish finals and now I'm just partying all night with myself. Destpite the day being Friday the 13th I breezed through the finals - in English 1/Accelerated and Spanish 1 - harly with any problems. But I know FO SHO dat I got a few questions wrong on my English finals. So after school I decided to have fun in the first time in a week. To open my hyphy weekend...I decided to do a little music critique.

Eventually, I decided to see if those Creed-haters out there were right. I've heard alot of bad comments about the rock band Creed, some people stating that they are a ripoff of good grunge like Nirvana and Pearl Jam. So last saturday i was at the library and i picked up Creed's "Greatest Hits" and Pearl Jam's "No Code" to do a little comparison. First, I insterted Creed in my computer. On Wendesday afternoon I watched the DVD of the album, saw the "With Arms Wide Open" video and it sucked. I listened to a few more tracks on Creed's GH and found out...yeah...CREED SUCKS MY D**K!!!! Then insterted Pearl Jam....Ah yeahh, just what Kurt Cobain would love! You see you b***hes who shop at Hot Topic...it's not the mainstream poser grunge like Nickelback, 3 Doors Down, or Hoobastank...FOREVER NIRVANA AND PEARL JAM!

And it's been said that this Tuesday some 7 weeks after Crips co-founder Stanley "Tookie" Williams was executed now another guy to be exectued...75-going-on-76 Clarence Ray Allen. He is accused of killing his son's girlfriend in 1974, sentenced to life in prison. Today, the Governator known as Arnold Schwarzenegger denied him clemency, just as he did on Dec. 12 to Tookie. It's been said that people don't want Allen to die because of his mental disabilities and old age. The Supreme Court says that it's curel and unusual to execute a mentally disabled becuase he/she doesn't know why the heck execution. Personally, because he cannot see and is nearly deaf, acording to the Yahoo news article, then I really think he should die. I mean, what's the point of living when 76, unable to see or hear, having been accused of murder, and being mentally disabled? Treatment is near impossible for this guy. Plus, the crime he comitted involved death to an innocent citizen; so he the accused and guilty should be given a taste of his own medicine. Oh yeah, this was also the reason to jusitify the execution of Tookie.


Hmm, what do i wanna do this 2006? 2005 was a hip year, graduating from middle school, becoming old enough to use myspace , loving a girl for the first time, mastering the complicated world of the internet, getting English 1 Accelerated. Hmm, What am I looking forward to in 2006? Let me see...

- Taking my one and only hot chick to a school dance for the first time. If i wanna first date, it better be 2006! Why be 15 without a date darnedit?

- I want Windows Vista, which according to the Wikipedia will come out July 23!

- I want a 4.0 GPA in both semesters of my feshman year, probably better in sophormore.

- This summer i wanna take Algebra II so I can take AP Calculus next year

- After a successful year in English 1A why not Englihs 2A next year...or better yet AP Englihs LIterature???

- Last year the 49ers and Raiders got the top picks in the NFL draft, yet they still sucked last year! Hopefuly the Raiders can get people who can actually play ball - Randy Moss and the new guy weren't enough it seems. Could've been way better - and f*k the 49ers, they'll never be as good as the 1990s (anyone remember Jerry Rice or Joe Montana?)

- For the first time since 1994, the Golden State Warriors will actually make the playoffs! They've been edging closer and closer since 2002-03, and now let's see if they can actually make it!

No comments: