30 March 2007

From Battle to Better Things

Well, I'm obviously not going to Battle of the Classes, given the time and date of the publication of this blog entry. That was because all the tickets were sold out by the time I wanted some. So after I finished my spot on the "First Annual Battle of the Classes Pre-Show" today during lunchtime, battle hype was over. All I can say now is that the class of 2009 should at least have done a good job. Hopefully someone will put this thing up on Youtube or somewhere. Now that Battle hype is over to me I can move on to better things like: a chemistry test involving pH and titration (3 April), the upcoming AP World History Exam (17 May), the Summer Math Analysis Placement Test (????), and the SAT's (????) April will pretty much be my time off fun and stuff like that so that I can get on more studying.

In other news, Myspace has recently sued spammer Sanford Wallace for causing all this spam bulletin/comment havoc on the site. Yay! No more bothersome spam for all the worst products America could offer! If I were to refer to those as humor, I'd rather just watch funny web and ad junk featured on "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno" or "Late Night with Conan O'Brien".

Please, PLEASE don't vote for Sanjaya Malakar on American Idol. He's such a bad singer that even Justin Timberlake sounds better than him! (AND JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE SUCKS!)

No comments: