27 October 2010

Rand Paul supporter stomps on liberal activist and demands that activist apologize!

The Huffington Post reports:

Tim Profitt, the Rand Paul supporter behind the white sneaker that notoriously stomped on a MoveOn activist's head in Kentucky, sought to play down the importance of the incident Tuesday, and went so far as to ask the victim for an apology.

"I don't think it's that big of a deal," Profitt told WKYT. "I would like for her to apologize to me to be honest with you."

While the victim, Lauren Valle, said Tuesday that she believed the campaign workers' violent reaction to her presence there was "premeditated," Profitt told WKYT that he thought Valle was following a strict protocol with the intent of creating controversy.

A local news report including footage of the incident is here...warning: the video contains violent content, viewer discretion is advised.

This is just so fucked up I'm tempted to write this parody of OneRepublic's "Apologize" to reflect Tim Profitt's mind (this link is the Timbaland remix; original version here): (lyrics here):

(VERSE 1)
I just pulled off your wig
And shoved you to the ground,
Now I'm stomping on your head
So hard you can't get out,

You tell me that you're hurting,
Then you go and call me out, but wait,
You tell me to say sorry
But I'd rather turn around, and say

(CHORUS)
I don't need to apologize, but you do!
I said I don't need to apologize, but you do!
I don't...

(VERSE 2)
Democrats have no chance, they will fall,
get shot and lose
Lauren, you deserved what you got
So don't try to sue

Americans are voting red, firing all the blues
So please sa-ay...
Sorry that you came here
Tricking us into welcoming you
I hate your face!

(CHORUS)

So fuck Tim Profitt and his idiotic irresponsible ways. James O'Keefe anyone? Stay classy, Mr. Profitt!

Finally, I'd just like to say that Rand Paul is a kook. What kind of respectable politician would say that businesses have the right not to follow the Civil Rights Act?

No comments: